Get It On Finance At GAK!
Can’t quite afford your dream guitar? Is that long-desired drum kit still just out of reach? If so, GAK can help!
We have many different finance options available on orders over £250 including 0%, Buy Now Pay Later and interest-bearing agreements with Instant decisions online, over the phone and in-store.
Apply for V12 Finance
1.Fill your basket with everything you want from GAK and go to the checkout.
2.During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3.You will be sent to our finance provider’s secure server to complete your application.
4.Finance provider V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.
Buy Now Pay Later: Representative Example
Representative example: This is a £1044.00 loan, and your monthly payments will be £40.29 for 39 months. There is a deferred period of 9 months on your loan, making your total term 48 months. Should you choose to settle the balance in full within this period you will pay NO INTEREST. There is an arrangement fee of £0.00 which you will be required to pay upon approval of this loan. There is a settlement fee of £45.00 if you pay off your entire balance within the deferred period. The cost of credit (interest and charges) is £527.31. APR 19.9% representative.
It’s never been easier to apply for finance…
Frequently Asked Questions
Finance is subject to status – Am I eligible?
• You must be 18 years of age. If you are under 18, your parent or guardian can apply for finance on your behalf.
• Be a permanent UK resident
• Hold a bank or building society account capable of handling direct debit payments.
• The minimum value of the product(s) must be over £250.
• Unfortunately, we are unable to accept applications from people who are unemployed and in receipt of state benefits.
Who provides the finance?
Our finance is supplied by V12 Retail Finance. Its secure and friendly online system can provide you with a decision in seconds.
Can my order be sent to a different address?
Finance orders can only be shipped to the address given in your finance application.
Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 or older.
- You are in permanent paid employment (over 16 hours per week).
- You have been a resident in the UK for at least 3 years and will continue your residency in the UK.
- You have a debit or credit card in your name and registered to your address.
- You have a Bank or Building Society current account.
- All finance orders must be delivered to the address in which the credit agreement has been filed out. All finance orders must not be delivered to any address other than that shown as the current address on the credit agreement.
- Finance is only available to UK residents but not available to VAT free Jersey or Guernsey.
- All online finance orders will be sent as a complete order within 4 weeks or your finance application will be cancelled.