We’ve got some exciting news for our Brighton-based GAK fans. But first of all, from all of us here at GAK, we would like to firstly thank all customers who have continued to shop with us both online and over the phone during this very challenging period. As the government restrictions start to ease we are excited to be able to re-open our store from the 15th June.
Whilst following government guidelines to maintain the safety for our customers and staff and due to the layout of our stores we are to open all departments at all times but on a restricted level. We will be offering the following services:
- One 2 One Appointments: all departments open with limited numbers being allowed in at any time to adhere to safety guidelines.
- In-Store Collection
- Service Counter Sales
- Returns/Repairs drop-off
One 2 One Appointments
- Appointments can be made by emailing [email protected]
- When booking a one 2 one appointment please state which product/s you wish to view, preferred date and time and contact details (name, address & contact telephone number) A member of staff will then contact you asap to confirm your booking
- Check in to all appointments will be from the main entrance to our guitar store where a member of staff will meet and greet then you check you in.
- All staff and customers will strictly adhere to the marked 2-metre guidelines and use provided hand sanitiser on entry and exit of the store.
- All equipment demos will be handled by staff members
**Its advisable when possible for anyone wishing to either view products or get a demo to pre-book an appointment however you may turn up and we can take your details and be placed into a virtual queue. When we have an available slot you will be contacted to return to the store for your appointment.
In-Store Collection & Service Counters Sales
- A collection service counter will be located from our Pro-Audio store for any pre-paid collection items. ( Proof of purchase required )
- Those without a pre-appointment or collection order can use this queuing area to purchase any in-stock items without the need for demonstration by a staff member.
Returns / Repairs Drop-Off
- Any shop and website returns can now be dropped off at our Piano store which will be transferred to our returns department in our warehouse for processing.
- All trade-in and repairs are now welcome but these will need to be pre-booked to avoid wait times and overcrowding. Please contact [email protected] for more details.
If you’re unable to make into the store we will be offering 121 LiveChat via our website or Live Video Chat feature from in-store ** Subject to availability during peak busy periods:
What to expect when visiting GAK.
Only 1 person per one-2-one appointment, no partners or groups, the only exceptions are for accompanied minors and carers.
- Only 1 person per one-2-one appointment, no partners or groups, the only exceptions are for accompanied minors and carers.
- GAK will provide hand sanitiser and gloves for shop visiting customers that do not have their own. You will be expected to sanitise your hands upon entry to the store.
- Please respect social distancing by maintaining a distance of 2 meters from others in-store wherever possible.
- There is a limited appointment based system you will be given a time slot for your in store one-2-one.
- Limited drop in available, but a queuing system will be in place with priority given to pre booked one-2-one appointments.
- Please bring your own sticks for Drum Demonstrations.
- Please bring your own guitar with you for any Guitar Amplifier Demonstrations.
- Demonstrations of instruments will be provided whenever possible by the GAK team, as any instruments tried by customers will need to be cleaned and quarantined for 72hrs.
- For any special requirements contact [email protected]
Other Key Information
- During this period we will only be accepting card payments with contactless payments increased to £45 – NO CASH PAYMENTS
- Important safety measures have been put in place for the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers – All 2-metre social distancing measures must be respected and use of hand sanitiser when entering and exiting the stores and collection points.
- Delays may occur if stock needs transferring from our warehouse. Once available we will contact to confirm availability.
- While we will be offering limited drop-in appointments in all departments customers are advised due to the capacity of our stores to pre-book a one2one here [email protected]before travelling to our stores to avoid long wait times.
Many thanks to all our valued customers and we really appreciate your patience as we do everything we can to continue supplying you with everything you need to keep playing, writing, recording and making music whilst we get through this together.
The GAK Team