The M-Track 2X2 and 2X2M give musicians the ability to produce 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality computer-based recordings with a high-performance, intuitive, and easy-to-use design.
Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large machined-aluminium central volume knob, the M-Track 2X2 and 2X2M feature M-Audio’s new and exclusive CrystalTM low-noise pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class. Each 1⁄4” instrument input features a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface. The M-Track 2X2 is equipped with one balanced XLR+1/4” combo input and one 1/4” instrument input, while the M- Track 2X2M is equipped with two balanced XLR+1/4” combo inputs, two 1/4” instrument inputs, as well as 5-pin MIDI input and outputs for connecting external MIDI gear such as synthesisers or sequencers.
The M-Track 2X2 and 2X2M include a world-class software suite that provides all the tools needed to take an initial idea to a finished masterpiece. Record, mix and master using Steinberg’s Cubase LE; add an extra sonic-dimension to recordings using the C-Series Virtual Instrument Suite from AIR Music Technology (including Strike, Xpand!2 and Mini-Grand); and add a professional finish using 20 iconic AU/VST FX plugins (as made famous by Pro Tools®) from the AIR Creative FX Collection.
The M-Track 2X2 and 2X2M connect to your Mac or PC via a standard USB or USB-C port using one of the two included cables. This premium Hi-Speed USB connection combined with the USB/Direct balance knob for zero- latency monitoring of the inputs makes the recording process easier than ever. The overall combination of professional audio performance, easy-to-use features, and the included software bundle that provides everything needed to start recording now makes the M-Track 2×2 and 2x2M the best and only choice for musicians.
M-Track 2X2 Features:
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB connection with USB/Direct balance knob for zero-latency monitoring
- Includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- Dedicated XLR+1⁄4” TRS combo input and 1⁄4” instrument input
- Stereo 1⁄4” outs; 1⁄4” headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- Included software:
- AIRCreativeFXCollection(20 world class FX AU/VST plugins as made famous by ProTools®)
M-Track 2X2M adds:
- (2) XLR+1⁄4” TRS combo inputs and (2) 1⁄4” instrument inputs
- 5-pin MIDI input/output for connecting virtually any external MIDI gear