Ernie Ball Music Man introduces the imaginative new signature guitar with GRAMMY award-winning musician and guitarist St. Vincent. Envisioned and designed by Annie Clark with support from the engineering team at Music Man, the Music Man St. Vincent is as groundbreaking as it is gorgeous, crafted to perfection specifically for the female form in the Music Man San Luis Obsipo, California Factory.
With only 3 pieces in production and only one of the three available outside of the U.S, this Neon Orange St. Vincent is an absolute collector’s piece, as rare as it is unique, as unique as it is gorgeous, and as gorgeous as it is well crafted. A modern day classic, the St. Vincent signature guitar is truly one of the most culturally important guitars in history, and we are extremely proud to be receiving one at GAK.
This guitar has been released in celebration of Annie Clark’s new album, Masseduction, and is the most limited edition Music Man signature model to date. The stunning neon orange finish coupled with the matched leopard print scratch plate and controls mark this guitar as one of the most outlandish in Music Man’s catalogue, and most revered in this extremely limited run of instruments.
- Size: 12-9/16″ wide, 1-5/8″ thick, 39-9/16″ long (31.9 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 100.5 cm long)
- Weight: 7lb 5oz (3.31kg) – varies slightly
- Body Wood: African Mahogany
- Body Finish: High Gloss Polyester
- Body Color: Neon Orange w/ Leopard Print Pickguard and Controls
- Bridge: Custom Music Man tremolo, made of chrome plated, hardened steel with stainless steel saddles
- Scale Length: 25-1/2″ (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 10″ (25.4 cm)
- Frets: 22 – High profile, medium width
- Neck Width: 1-5/8″ (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-1/4″ (56.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select Rosewood neck
- Fingerboard: Select Rosewood
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector with custom configuration