Introducing, the Revv G4 Pedal. G3’s brother – the G4 Red Channel. An amp in a box.
Based on the Purple channel from Revv’s Generator 120 head, the G3 pedal has quickly gained almost a cult following for its surgical, mid-forward and high-gain voicing. Applying feedback that was received from the G3, Revv have developed the polar opposite for the latest addition to the Revv pedal range.
The G4 is a great place to start for thick saturated amp-like tones & a complement to the G3 or any existing rig.
Generator’s Red Channel 4 is a thick gain monster that still has the nuance to cover old school tones. The G4 is an amp-voiced pedal based on this tone used by premier touring & recording guitarists worldwide.
- Amp in a box: distorted amp tone, organic feel, & 3 voicing options
- Plays nicely with: Combos, Heads, Pedalboard Rigs, in Effects Loops and with Cab Modelling
- Voicing based on Revv’s signature ‘Red Channel’: The channel that started it all – huge, satisfying tone that still slices through a mix. This amp-voiced pedal lets you bring that tone to a pedal-platform amp, fly-rig, studio, or even just a tight budget.
- Rich, Wide, Fat Tone: If the G3 is a scalpel, the G4 is a sledgehammer. You will find huge extended low & high-end presence in this pedal, with tons of gain on tap.
- Three Aggression Voices: Red for all out saturation & thickness. Great for fat leads & chunky rhythms. Blue reigns in extra frequencies a bit to tighten things up. Off will get you great classic tones, & dynamic blues breakup.
- New Versatile Tone Possibilities: The extra sag makes the G4 feel great & work for everything from modern metal to classic rock. It’s even an inspiring blues box with the gain rolled off!
- Build Your Own Tone: The G4 is a great way to build your own pedal-based rig around a clean amp, cab sim or for studio use. Use with the G3 for rhythm + lead, crunch + high gain – & combine with your current favourite pedals.