In-Store & Over the phone interest free finance options for children & young people between 18-25
INTEREST FREE FINANCE STARTING AT £100
9 MONTHS INTEREST FREE FINANCE BETWEEN £100-£2,000
18 MONTHS INTEREST FREE FINANCE BETWEEN £720-£5,000
NO DEPOSIT NECESSARY
What is Take It Away?
Take It Away is an Arts Council funded finance scheme designed to help children and young people, and give them easier access to musical instruments, and help them on their path to a musical future. The scheme is available to help parents buy an instrument for their child, or for young people between 18-25 buy an instrument for themselves. The scheme is available on all instruments for as little as £100 and up to a massive £5,000.
The scheme requires NO DEPOSIT and has two fixed term options. 9 months interest free for purchases between £100-£2,000, and 18 months interest free for purchases between £720-£5,000)
Who is it for?
- People over 18 buying an instrument for a child under 18.
- People between 18-25 using the scheme to buy an instrument for themselves.
What can I buy?
- You can use Take It Away to spread the cost of buying any kind of musical instrument.
- Loans are available from £100 up to £5,000.
How does it work?
- Pick your instrument
- Call us on 01273 665400 or ask in store.
- Agree your term of repayment (9 months for purchases between £100-£2,000, 18 months for purchases between £800-£5,000)
- No deposit necessary!
- Take away your instrument and start playing.
Loans subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Take it Away is an Arts Council England initiative operated by Creative United, a Community Interest Company registered in England and Wales under number 08280539. Registered office: 10 Queen Street Place, London EC4R 1BE.Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
® The Take it away logo is a registered trademark of Arts Council England.