Cordoba 12 Jet Electro Classical
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Cordoba 12 Jet Electro Classical Product Overview by GAK
Part of Cordoba's Fusion series, the Jet is designed to play and feel like steel string acoustics but is crafted with hybrid style nylon strings. The 12 fret model more closely resembles a traditional classical guitar and allows the bridge to sit a bit further back on the soundboard, where resonance is optimised for a large sound with long sustain.
Fusion series guitars have all the warmth, body, and resonance that traditional "classical" nylon string guitars are known for, and are built using traditional Spanish guitar methods like domed soundboards and fan bracing patterns.
- Top Solid Canadian cedar
- Back & Sides Rosewood
- Binding/Bridge Ivoroid ABS binding/Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay 3 ply maple and ebony top purfling
- Rosette Mother-of-Pearl
- Finish High gloss jet black PU finish
- Neck/Fingerboard Mahogany neck/Rosewood radiused fingerboard / Fusion Style Neck
- Truss Rod Two-way adjustable, 4mm
- Scale Length 12: 650mm (25.6") 14: 640 mm (25.2")
- Nut Width 48mm (1 7/8")
- String Spacing at Saddle 59mm
- Fret Marker Inlays Mother-of-Pearl at 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 15, 17
- Nut/Saddle Bone
- Number of Frets 12 or 14 to body, 19 or 21 total
- Bracing/Build Spanish fan bracing, cutaway electric
- Body Width & Length 275mm (10.8") at upper bout, 365mm (14.4") at lower bout/ 492mm (19.375") body length
- Overall Length 38.75"
- Body Depth 88mm (3.5") at upper bout, 88mm (3.5") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines Cordoba Silver Tuning Machines
- Strings Savarez Corum Alliance High Tension, 500AJ
- Electronics Fishman Presys, built in digital tuner
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard NA
- Case Cordoba gig bag
- Specs are subject to change.