Alto TS212W Bluetooth PA Speaker Bundle
Alto Product Overview
This bundle comes complete with two Alto TS212W Bluetooth speakers, two XLR cables and a pair of speaker stands.
The all-new Alto Professional Truesonic TS2W series takes the amazing performance, utility and stunning industrial design of the TS2 range and adds the convenience of Bluetooth wireless streaming. The new Truesonic TS2W family strikes an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility—combined with the ability to wirelessly stream signals from any Bluetooth-enabled device. Alto Professional Truesonics have established a well-deserved benchmark for clarity, high output, flexible I/O options and value that has made them the worldwide standard of comparison. Now, with the TS2Ws, we’ve significantly enhanced that level of achievement. The range is comprised of two models, the TS212W. The amplifiers in both are rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak—a significant increase over our previous Truesonic line. This higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won’t "run out of steam" and distort the way less powerful units will.
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- 12-inch (304.8 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- Bluetooth-equipped-wirelessly stream backing tracks or background music from any Bluetooth-compatible device•Bluetooth Link-Stream a stereo signal to separate speakers—no cables required
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design –No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability•Ground-Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control•Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points•XLR Link output