Alto Professional TX208 PA Speaker Bundle
Alto TX208 Product Overview by GAK
This bundle comes complete with two Alto TX208 speakers, two XLR cables and a pair of speaker stands.
The TX PA Speakers are inspired by Alto's Truesonic series, mixing elegant styling with fantastic refined acoustic performance.
The TX2 features a newly designed horn with a wider radiation angle. Onboard you get 300 watts of peak power with 150 watts of continuous Class D power. The speaker features an 8-inch LF driver combined with a 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver.
Construction wise the speaker features a full-length grille which not only looks striking, but it also provides great protection for the unit. On the back of the unit, you will find balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output
Please note: Image for illustrative purposes only. Accessories subject to change without notice.
- 300 Watts peak, (150 Watts continuous Class D power)
- The newly designed horn delivers greater coverage 90° H x 60° V
- The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment.
- 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1-inch voice coil Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- Standard speaker pole socket
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output and Volume control
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Power Output: 300 Watts peak, 150 Watts continuous Class D power
- LF Driver: 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil
- HF Driver: 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1-inch voice coil Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Maximum: 113 dB at 1m
- Frequency Response: (-3dB): 75 Hz – 20 kHz
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Connectors: (1) XLR balanced input, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (1) Volume, Power on/off switch
- Indicators: (2) Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Overload Analog Limiter / Compressor, Thermal Protection
- Power Supply: 100V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: 100–120V T1.6AL AC250V, 220–240V T800mAL AC250V
- Power Consumption: 150 W
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 1 handle on top
- Mounting/Installation: Standard speaker pole socket, Wedge Monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 16.6" x 10.7 x 9.9" / 422mm x 272mm x 252mm
- Net Weight: 13.9 lbs. / 6.3 kg.
No upgrades available