Avid Recording Studio
The Avid Fast Track V2.0 USB (or Avid Recording Studio as it is now know) Audio Interface is the easiest way to record guitar, vocals and more with your PC or Mac.
The Avid Fast Track Version 2 offers phantom power so you can use professional-quality studio condenser microphones. Fast Track is compatible with most popular music recording applications from GarageBand to studio-standard Pro Tools® M-PoweredGäó 8, and includes easy-to-use Pro Tools M-Powered Essential recording and effects software so you can start making music immediately.
Pro Tools® M-PoweredGäó Essential gives you easy access to many of the same Pro Tools software features that professionals use every day to create Grammy® award-winning albums, Emmy® award-winning television shows, and Academy Award®-winning films. This easy-to-use software lets you create pro-sounding mixes with up to 16 mono or stereo audio tracks. You also get 60+ virtual instrument sounds to play and record, plus EQ and other effects to make your mixes sound professionally produced. It even comes with over 5.5GB of music-making tools to help you get started instantly.
Fast Track builds on the success of the popular Fast Track USB'one of the products responsible for the personal and mobile studio revolutions. We've listened to our users and added some really cool improvements, including a simplified direct monitoring system, top-mounted knobs that provide easier access to important controls, and a more powerful headphone output level. With a sleek, redesigned chassis, the all-new Fast Track looks and performs better than ever.
Want to record guitar with your computer? How about recording bass or keyboards? Fast Track is the answer. Simply connect it via USB to your PC or Mac, plug your instrument into the convenient 1/4" input and you're good to go. You can also use the included Pro Tools M-Powered Essential recording software and effects to layer tracks with your instruments and create professional-sounding mixes.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 2-input, 2-output audio interface
- Compatible with most popular recording software including Pro Tools M-Powered 8 and GarageBand
- 24-bit/48kHz professional sound quality
- Plug-and-play USB connection (USB 2.0 compatible)
- XLR microphone input with gain control and 48V phantom power
- 1/4" instrument input with gain control
- 1/4" stereo headphone output
- RCA stereo speaker outputs
- Output level knob for adjusting volume of headphones and speaker outputs
- Direct monitoring button
- Includes Pro Tools M-Powered Essential software
- Powered by USB Connection - No power adapter required
- Minimum System Requirements (PC): Windows XP (SP3) (Home and Professional Edition) or Windows Vista 32/64 Pentium 4 2.0GHz, 1GB RAM, one native USB port, Windows Media Center Edition is not supported, Pro Tools M-Powered Essential Software, 1.8GHz multi-core processor (Intel or AMD), 5400RPM drive, DVD-ROM drive, 4GB hard drive space (additional space required for loop content)
- Minimum System Requirements (Mac): OS X 10.4.11 G4 processor, 1GB RAM, one native USB port, (G4 accelerator cards not supported) Pro Tools M-Powered Essential Software, 1.8GHz multi-core processor (Intel or AMD), 5400RPM drive, DVD-ROM drive, 4GB hard drive space (additional space required for loop content), Mac users require OS X 10.5.5 or greater