Avid Fast Track Ultra 8R
The Avid Fast Track Ultra 8R Pro Tools compatible 8 x 8 USB 2.0 audio interface with 8 Preamps and MX Core DSP. The core of your powerful project studio in a single rack-mount unit.
The Avid Fast Track Ultra 8R audio/MIDI interface is designed for comprehensive studio work, delivering 8 x 8 Audio I/O, high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity, MX Core DSP mixing/effects and eight preamps with award-winning Octane technology.
Record drum kits and full bands on all eight inputs simultaneously'with superior 24-bit/96kHz fidelity. The Fast Track Ultra8R has an on-board MX Core DSP mixer that processes eight hardware inputs and eight software returns to the eight hardware outputs, expanding the total I/O to an impressive 16 x 8 configuration and delivering flexible routing and monitoring with delay and reverb.
With reliable, low-latency Avid drivers and compatibility with most major recording software, the Fast Track Ultra 8R puts the core of your powerful project studio in a single rack-mount unit.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- High-speed 8 x 8 USB 2.0 Interface with 8 Preamps and MX Core DSP
- MX Core DSP technology - monitor with effects while recording, flexible channel routing options, expands DSP mixing interface to 16 x 8
- 8 preamps with award-winning M-Audio Octane technology - 8 XLR/TRS combo jacks for mic or line-level inputs, 20dB pad on each preamp, signal/peak LED indicator lights, 48V phantom power
- 2 front-panel 1/4 inch instrument inputs
- 8 balanced TRS analog outputs
- 2 analog inserts
- S/PDIF digital I/O
- Built-in 1 x 1 MIDI interface
- 2 independent headphone outputs with individual volume control knobs
- Rugged, lightweight metal chassis
- Full ASIO 2.0, WDM, MME, Core Audio support
- Compatible with most major audio production software
- Minimum System Requirements (PC): Windows XP (32-bit) with SP2 or higher, DirectX 9.0c or higher (included in XP), USB 2.0 port, Windows Vista (32-bit versions), 1.6 GHz processor (CPU may be higher for laptops), 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista)
- Minimum System Requirements (Mac): Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher, USB 2.0 port, 512 MB RAM, 1 GHz CPU