Roland TD-17KV V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit Bundle
Roland TD-17KV V-Drums Kit
The bundle includes a bass drum pedal, drum stool, sticks and headphones.
"The TD-17KV has Roland’s signature mesh pads and is the first kit to include a PDX-12 snare pad. The TD-17 is by far our most popular range, as the module is packed full of features, but at a reasonable price tag.
With all versions of TD-17, you are able to load in your own samples/layer them with internal sounds, connect to a computer to record both Audio/MIDI via USB or directly to an SD card, customise your kits with the 310 in-built sounds driven by the flagship Prismatic sound engine found on the TD-50X and powerful effects section, practice along to the inbuilt metronome and coach features.
Each variant of the TD-17 comes with the sturdy KD-10 kick pad and Roland’s double-ply mesh, that has a unique weave allowing it to feel/respond more like an acoustic drum head. On the TD-17KV and TD-17KVX, there is Bluetooth technology, allowing you to play along to your favourite songs, connect to popular apps like Melodics and you can even record the Bluetooth Audio to an SD Card.
Overview By GAK
The configuration of the TD-17KV is:
- Roland TD-17 V-Drums Sound Module
- Roland PDX-12 Mesh Snare Pad, 12in
- Roland PDX-8 Dual Trigger Mesh Head Pad, 10in x 3 (Toms)
- Roland CY-5 Dual Trigger Cymbal Pad, 10in (Hi-Hat)
- Roland FD-9 Hi-Hat Control Pedal
- Roland CY-8 Dual Trigger Cymbal Pad, 12in x2 (Crash & Ride)
- Roland KD-10 Kick Trigger Pad
- Roland MDS-COMPACT V-Drums Rack
Roland’s mesh technology has set the benchmark for all electronic drum manufacturers, many of which are now developing their own versions of mesh. The reason Roland’s mesh has been so groundbreaking is due to the fact there are 2 plys of mesh, that have a unique weave, enabling the head to be more durable and feel just like an acoustic drum head.
The TD-17 sounds are driven by the same sound engine within the flagship TD-50X, named Prismatic. This sound engine is Roland’s most expressive and realistic drum sounds to date. There are 310 internal sounds, which you can mix and match as much as you like across the 50 preset and 50 user kits.
Not only that, with the sampling capabilities in the TD-17 module, you can load in your own sounds via an SD card and layer them with the internal sounds. This means you have endless amounts of customisation and can develop your own unique drum sound. You can then edit all of your kits using the incredibly power inbuilt effects, making the TD-17 your own studio at home or at a gig.
The Bluetooth connectivity available on the TD-17KV and TD-17KVX allows you to connect to your favourite Smart Device. You can stream audio, meaning you can play along to your favourite songs, and connect via MIDI to sync with numerous different apps, such as Melodics, GarageBand and the majority of MIDI-capable apps on iOS or Android.
The TD-17 can be your own tutor, as it has 3 different coaching lessons and a built-in metronome, so you can keep on top of your practice.
The TV-17KV is able to be expanded for drummers that require a larger drum setup. You have room to add two more pads, whether that is an extra Cymbal or Drum. You can even use a BT-1 or Roland Drum Trigger should you want to get creative.
Powered By The Roland TD-17 V-Drums Sound Module
Please note: Image for illustrative purposes only. Accessories subject to change without notice.
- Sound Module: TD-17 x 1
- Snare: PDX-12 x 1
- Tom: PDX-8 x 3
- Hi-Hat: CY-5 x 1
- Hi-Hat control pedal: FD-9 x 1
- Crash: CY-8 x 1
- Ride: CY-8 x 1
- Kick: KD-10 x 1
- Drum Stand: MDS-4V / MDS-COMPACT
- Bass Drum Pedal
- Drum Throne
- 5A Wood Tip Drumsticks
- Professional Headphones
- Kit configuration
- - Drum sound module: TD-17 x 1
- - Snare: PDX-12 x 1
- - Tom: PDX-8 x 3
- - Hi-Hat: CY-5 x 1
- - Hi-Hat control pedal: FD-9 x 1
- - Crash: CY-8 x 1
- - Ride: CY-8 x 1
- - Kick: KD-10 x 1
- - Drum Stand: MDS-COMPACT x 1
- Extra trigger input jack - 2 (CRASH 2, AUX)
- - Sound module mount
- - AC adaptor PSB-1U
- - Special connection cable
- - Drum key
- - Knob bolt (for PDX-12)
- - Setup guide
- - Owner's manuals
- Options (sold separately)
- - Cymbal mount: MDY series
- - Pad mount: MDH series
- - Personal drum monitor: PM series
- - V-Drums accessory package: DAP-3X
- - V-Drums mat: TDM series
- - Noise eater: NE-100, NE-10
- - Kick pedal
- - SD card
- Size and Weight (including Sound module, Kick pad, Kick pedal､Cymbals and Drum throne)
- - Width 1,300 mm, 51-3/16 inches
- - Depth 1,100 mm, 43-5/16 inches
- - Height 1,200 mm, 47-1/4 inches
- - Weight 23.0 kg, 50 lbs 12 oz
I only got one set
Good to have everything needed to play at once. Suspicion I paid over the odds for cheaper peripherals.
A great bundle