Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ Black, Gig Bag Bundle
Bundle pack includes the Squier Affinity Series precision PJ Bass, a Fender FB405 Gig Bag, 10"/3m cable, and a Fender Branded Strap. Buy everything together and save £££s!
The best value available in today's bass guitar designs, the Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ rocks classic tone and comfortable feel, along with updated features. The addition of a punchy Jazz Bass® bridge pickup to the traditional split single-coil Precision Bass® pickup makes this instrument one of the most tonally versatile basses you'll ever play.
Featuring a Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and 20-fret fingerboard, Standard single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup and standard split-single-coil Precision Bass® pickup, Separate volume controls for each pickup, Black pickguard.
The three-ply black/white/black pickguard is a classic stylish touch that looks great.
This Precision Bass features the tonally versatile combination of a pummeling Precision Bass middle pickup and a bright, growling Jazz Bass bridge pickup, popularly known as a "PJ" pickup configuration.
The elegant gold and black two-color headstock logo lends a touch of class to this instrument.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup: Standard Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- -Volume 1. (Middle Pickup)
- -Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- -Master Tone
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Strings: Fender® USA Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year