Ableton Live 10 Standard Upgrade from Live Intro
Ableton Live 10 Standard Product Overview by GAK
(Ableton Live 10 Standard, UPG from Live Intro, available as a digital download)
One of the most impressive new features on Live 10 is its ability to remember your ideas even when you don't press record. You also don't need to worry about recording at certain tempos,
Ableton gives you all the tools you need to create, record, and produce professional music. Live 10 is also the perfect tool for live artists, giving you the ability to both
What's new in Ableton Live 10?
Can I update from Live 9?
Yeah, it's possible to update from Live 9 to 10 at a discounted price to the full version. The price is dependant on which version of Live 9 software you have.
Will Ableton work on my computer?
Ableton works with both Windows (XP, Vista, 7 & 8) and Mac (OS X 10.5 or later) computers. You will need 70GB of hard disk space to install all the included sounds.
Can I use Live with the Push controller?
Ableton software pairs perfectly with the Push 2 for both production and live performance.
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio – plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
- Audio to MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
- Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST2, VST3 and Audio Unit support
- Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic ‘feel’ of other audio files
- Video import and export for scoring to video or warping video to music
- 3 instruments: Simpler, Impulse and Drum Rack – plus Instrument Racks and the External Instrument device
- 42 audio and MIDI effects
- 1800+ sounds
- 10+GB of loops and samples
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- ReWire support
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
- Ableton Link integration
- Unlimited Audio and MIDI tracks
- Unlimited Scenes
- 12 send and return tracks
- 256 audio inputs, 256 outputs
- Rex file support
- POW-r dithering
- Groove Pool and extract groove
No upgrades available