Ableton Live 10 Standard, Boxed
Ableton Live 10 Standard Product Overview by GAK
(This is the boxed version of Ableton Live 10 Standard)
Ableton are back with the latest edition of their popular digital audio workstation. The full Suite edition features over 1800 production-ready sounds and 10+GB of loops and samples, meaning you will never run out of sounds. Live 10 features an insane catalogue of vintage synthesizers, drum kits and one-shot samples, acoustic instruments and loops for you to choose from.
There are a tonne of new features aimed at improving your workflow within live 10. These include new plugins such as; a new synth (Wavetable), echo plugin (giving you digital and analog delay), Drum Buss station (giving you the ability to add digital warmth, compression and to shape your low end) and a guitar pedal plug-in.
One of the most impressive new features on Live 10 is its ability to remember your ideas even when you don't press record. You also don't need to worry about recording at certain tempos, Live can take your recordings find the tempo and loop them up perfectly.
Ableton gives you all the tools you need to create, record, and produce professional music. Live 10 is also the perfect tool for live artists, giving you the ability to both sequence and remix your tracks on-the-fly. Pairing the software with Ableton's Push hardware allows you to really push the boundaries and get creative during live performance.
What's new in Ableton Live 10?
There are a whole host of impressive new features in Live 10, these include; a new synth, an echo plugin, a Drum Buss station and a guitar pedal plug-in. Usability has also been improved and tweaked using user feedback to provide to best possible experience.
Can I update from Live 9?
Yeah, it's possible to update from Live 9 to 10 at a discounted price to the full version. The price is dependant on which version of Live 9 software you have.
Will Ableton work on my computer?
Ableton works with both Windows (XP, Vista, 7 & 8) and Mac (OS X 10.5 or later) computers. You will need 70GB of hard disk space to install all the included sounds.
Can I use Live with the Push controller?
Ableton software pairs perfectly with the Push 2 for both production and live performance.
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio – plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
- Audio to MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
- Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic ‘feel’ of other audio files
- Video import and export for scoring to video or warping video to music
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- Ableton Link integration
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- ReWire support
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
- Unlimited Audio and MIDI tracks
- Unlimited Scenes
- 12 Send and return tracks
- 256 Audio inputs, 256 outputs
- Rex file support
- POW-r dithering
- Groove Pool and extract groove