Ableton Live 10 Suite Upgrade from Live Lite
Ableton Live 10 Suite Product Overview by GAK
(Ableton Live 10 Suite, upgrade from Live Lite. Download only.)
One of the most
Ableton gives you all the tools you need to create, record, and produce professional music. Live 10 is also the perfect tool for live artists, giving you the ability to both
What's new in Ableton Live 10?
Can I update from Live 9?
Will Ableton work
Ableton works with both Windows (XP, Vista, 7 & 8) and Mac (OS X 10.5 or later) computers. You will need 70GB of hard disk space to install all the included sounds.
Can I use Live with the Push controller?
Ableton software pairs perfectly with the Push 2 for both production and live performance.
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio – plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
- Audio to MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
- Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST2, VST3 and Audio Unit support
- Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic ‘feel’ from other audio files
- Video import and export for scoring to video or warping video to music
- Built-in Max for Live software with more instruments, audio and MIDI effects, and the ability to customize Live
- 10 instruments: Wavetable, Operator, Sampler, Analog, Electric, Tension, Collision, Simpler, Drum Rack, Impulse – plus Instrument Racks and the External Instrument device
- 72 audio and MIDI effects, including Drum Buss, Echo and Pedal
- 5000+ sounds
- 70+GB of loops and samples
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- Ableton Link integration
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- ReWire support
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
- Unlimited Audio and MIDI tracks
- Unlimited Scenes
- 12 send and return tracks
- 256 audio inputs, 256 outputs
- Rex file support
- POW-r dithering
- Groove Pool and extract groove
No upgrades available