Ableton Live 11 Intro ESD
Overview by GAK
Live 11 Intro is the most affordable and accessible way to get into Ableton’s fantastic music production software. This version provides you with the essential tools you need to start composing, producing and performing live.
We highly recommend using an Ableton Push 2 controller alongside this software. The Push 2 provides you with tactile analogue-style control over Live 11, giving you access to Live’s full potential at your fingertips.
Start Producing In Style
We recommend Live 11 Intro if you’re looking for an affordable and intuitive way to get into music production. It’s straightforward and uncomplicated nature makes creating great music a breeze.
If you need more than 8 input/8 output channels, deeper editing capabilities, more instruments and effects, you can always upgrade to Standard and Suite later on. This means Live 11 can grow alongside your productions and requirements.
Ready To Record
Live 11 Intro allows you to multi-track record audio and MIDI sequence hardware and software instruments, with 16 tracks at your disposal. Ableton’s unique Session View is there for free-form, non-linear composition and live performances, allowing you to record up to 16 Scenes for instant playback.
Using the two send and return tracks, you can an effect bus that you can direct your audio to - particularly handy when processing drums and vocals.
With the innovative Capture MIDI, you can retrieve any MIDI data you’ve just played on armed MIDI tracks. This allows you to freely improvise without the stress of recording and saves your take if you forget to press record!
Instruments & Effects
Ableton Live 11 Intro is equipped with four software instruments (Simpler, Impulse, Drum Rack and Instrument Racks) which can then be enhanced with the 21 audio effects and 11 MIDI effects. These tools provide you with plenty of scope to start building your productions, designing sounds and polishing your mixes.
Complex Audio Warping
Using Live 11 Intro’s powerful Warp Modes, you can quickly and easily sync music and loops to your Project - regardless of the tempo!
In addition to all these incredible features, Intro comes with new capabilities that were introduced with Live 11, including Comping, MPE, Tempo Following and Velocity/Note Chance.
- 4 instruments: Simpler, Impulse and Drum Rack and Instrument Racks
- 21 audio and 11 MIDI effects
- 1500+ sounds
- 5+GB of loops and samples
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio – plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
- Comping: select and combine the best of multiple passes of an audio or MIDI performance.
- Group tracks: use multiple levels of groups to mix with greater flexibility and manage detailed arrangements more easily.
- Note chance and velocity chance: set the probability that a MIDI note or drum hit will occur and define ranges for velocity probability to generate pattern variations and humanize dynamics.
- Updated Instrument Racks: Combine multiple instruments and effects into a single device
- Updated MIDI Effect Racks: Combine MIDI effects into a single device
- Tempo following: Live adjusts its tempo in real time based on an incoming audio signal
- Built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
- Advanced sampling tools
- VST2, VST3 and Audio Unit support
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression: allows MPE-capable devices to control multiple parameters of every note in real time for more expressive instrumental performances.
- Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic feel from other audio files
- Import video as a clip and save modified video and audio
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- Ableton Link integration
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
- 16 Audio and MIDI tracks
- 16 Scenes
- 2 Send and return tracks
- 8 input and 8 output audio channels
- Capture MIDI
No upgrades available