Ableton Live 11 Standard EDU ESD
Overview by GAK
Live 11 Standard is a powerful, fuly-featured version of Ableton’s cutting-edge music-production software. With Standard, you have all the tools you need to produce and compose incredible music - and then some. If you tend to graviate towards third-party plugins and software instruments, Standard may be the best solution for you. Check out Suite for the most complete and powerful version of Live 11.
We highly recommend using an Ableton Push 2 controller alongside this software. The Push 2 provides you with tactile analogue-style control over Live 11, giving you access to Live’s full potential at your fingertips.
Level Up Your Productions
Ableton Live 11 is one of the best DAWs (Digital Audio Workstation) available. Not only is Live 11 adept at composition and music production, it also excels as a live performance tool thanks to its incredible stability. The Standard version of Live 11 boasts a wealth of deep and intuitive sound editing capabilities, enabling you to explore your boundless creativity.
Ready To Record
Live 11 Standard allows you to create an unlimited number of Audio and MIDI tracks in a project, giving you the ability to create sprawling, complex arrangements if you so choose.
With up to 12 send and return tracks available, you can create an assortment of effect buses to route your tracks through. For drum and vocal processing, this is a particularly handy feature!
With the innovative Capture MIDI, you can retreive any MIDI data you’ve just played on armed MIDI tracks. This allows you to freely improvise without the stress of recording and saves your take if you forget to press record!
Creative Editing Tools
Live 11 Standard is a creative sampler’s dream. Using the complex Warp Modes in tandem with the audio-slicing features, performing audio alchemy has never been easier or more effective.
Using the Audio to MIDI feature, you can extract harmony, melody or drums from any audio sample and transform it into MIDI data.
Instruments & Effects
Ableton Live 11 Standard comes equipped with 6 software instruments (Simpler, Impulse, Drum Rack and Drum Synths, Instrument Racks and the External Instrument device), which can then be enhanced with the 36 audio & 13 MIDI effects.
In addition, Live 11 Standard also features over 1800 inspiring sound packs for you to use in your productions, including Grand Piano, Guitars & Bass, Drum Essentials and more.In addition to all these incredible features, Standard is loaded with exciting capabilities that were introduced with Live 11, including Comping, Linked Track editing, MPE, Tempo Following and Velocity/Note Chance.
Please note - you will need to provide proof from educational institutions such as schools/universities to purchase this version of Live 11 Suite. Click here and read the info before purchasing to see if you qualify for the discount.
- 6 instruments: Simpler, Impulse, Drum Rack and Drum Synths, Instrument Racks and the External Instrument device
- 36 audio and 13 MIDI effects
- 1800+ sounds
- 10+GB of loops and samples
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio – plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
- Comping: select and combine the best of multiple passes of an audio or MIDI performance.
- Linked-track editing: link two or more tracks to edit their content simultaneously.
- Group tracks: use multiple levels of groups to mix with greater flexibility and manage detailed arrangements more easily.
- Audio-to-MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
- Tempo following: Live adjusts its tempo in real time based on an incoming audio signal
- Note chance and velocity chance: set the probability that a MIDI note or drum hit will occur and define ranges for velocity probability to generate pattern variations and humanize dynamics.
- Combine multiple instruments and effects into a single device with Instrument Racks
- Combine MIDI effects into a single device with MIDI Effect Racks
- Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST2, VST3 and Audio Unit support
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression: allows MPE-capable devices to control multiple parameters of every note in real time for more expressive instrumental performances.
- Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic feel from other audio files
- Import video as a clip and save modified video and audio
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- Ableton Link integration
- MPE support
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
- Unlimited Audio and MIDI tracks
- Unlimited Scenes
- 12 Send and return tracks
- 256 Audio inputs, 256 outputs
- Rex file support
- POW-r dithering
- Groove Pool and extract groove
- Capture MIDI
No upgrades available