Ableton Live 8 - Student Copy
Student and Educational Copy
The Ableton Live 8 Student and Educational Establishment Single User License enhances the Ableton vision of creative, real-time digital music with a wealth of new techniques, effects and most-wanted workflow improvements.
The Ableton Live 8 Student / Education Version features an enhanced groove engine and warping engine. Also a looper, five powerful effects and all-round improved workflow.
You are eligible for an educational discount if you are:
* A student or pupil who is currently enrolled in full-time education in any area of study.
* A student in a part-time program that consists of 20 hours or more study time per week, or one that runs for 12 months or more. The area of study is irrelevant.
* Enrolled in a dedicated Ableton Live course. (We're not talking about weekend seminars here!) This can also be an online course by Berkleemusic.
* A teacher who is currently employed full- or part-time at a school or university in any field. Part-time and private teachers must work at least 20 hours per week to qualify.
If you are unsure whether you meet the eligibility requirements for the educational discount, please contact customercare at ableton dot com with a detailed description of your situation.
Please note: You only need to verify your educational status after purchasing your educational version of Live. Here's some more information about verifying your educational status - www.ableton.com/edu-verify
Once Ableton have verified your status, they will activate your license immediately. You will get an e-mail to confirm this. Verify your eligibility via e-mail, fax or mail:
* Your full name and e-mail address
* Your Ableton serial number
* A copy of your identification card (government issued ID or driver's license). If you prefer, you can black out or conceal all personal information except full name and country
* A copy of your valid student or teacher ID, or an official confirmation letter from your school including a signature and stamp
E-mail: [email protected]
Fax: +49-30-288 763 13
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- * Education Version - Single User License
- * Groove patterns dynamically influence the timing and velocity/volume of audio and MIDI material. This can add life and swing to straight patterns, give a track more drive, or lend a piece an easy, laid-back feeling.
- * Apply groove patterns to any audio or MIDI clips in real time. Change the feel of the whole piece or just selected clips.
- * Choose from an extensive library of groove patterns, captured from songs played by some of music's most original, expressive and soulful drummers.
- * Extract groove patterns from any audio or MIDI source to build your own groove library from your favorite tracks.
- * Quantize audio and MIDI in real time: non-destructive velocity and timing adjustments for rhythmic correction.
- * Randomize audio and MIDI timing for a more human feel.
- * Intuitive warping allows you to adjust events on the timeline instead of stretching and squeezing the timeline around the events.
- * Transient handles: Live analyzes and assigns handles to the transients in audio files automatically.
- * Slice by transient: slice audio to MIDI based on Live 8's new transient analysis.
- * Enhanced Beats Warp Mode for improved warping of percussive material and new control options.
- * Improved Complex Warp Mode using Ã©lastique Pro for warping complex, polyphonic material with fewer artifacts.
- * One-touch operation: Looper is set up for remote operation, so you can record, overdub, undo and more using a single footswitch (not included) and without touching the computer.
- * Endless overdubs, tape-loop style for infinite improv jams.
- * First loop sync: Live reads the tempo from the length of the first loop you record and automatically syncs up. This eliminates timing issues and lets you record without the click.
- * Simple loop management: drag and drop a loop from Looper into a clip slot to make a clip; drag a clip back again to reload it into Looper.
- * Multiple Looper sync lets you run as many Loopers as you want without any synchronization headaches.
- * Five powerful new effects, each with a strong personality and serious "classic" potential. These effects add a special Ableton shine to the well-known aspects of these devices, giving you effects that are not only practical and easy to use but also inspiring.
- Multiband Dynamics
- Frequency Shifter
- * Crossfades in Arrangement View
- * Enhanced MIDI editor
- * Group tracks
- * Multi-parameter manipulation
- * Magnify the user interface
- * Browser waveform display
- * Plug-in parameters and many more...
- * Mac System Requirements: Any G4 or faster (Intel Mac recommended), 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended), Mac OS X 10.3.9 (10.4 or later recommended), QuickTime 6.5 or higher, DVD-ROM drive
- * Windows System Requirements: 1.5 GHz CPU or faster, 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended), Windows XP or Windows Vista, Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended), QuickTime 6.5 or higher, DVD-ROM drive