Ableton Live 9 with Novation Launchkey 25 Controller Keyboard
Ableton Live 9 with Novation Launchkey 25 Controller Keyboard Overview.
This bundle is the Ableton Live 9 Upgrade from Live 9 Lite and Novation Launchkey 25. The Novation Launchkey 25 is supplied with Ableton Live 9 Lite giving you the ability to upgrade to the full version with the included upgrade software.
The Novation Launchkey 25 is an ideal controller for beatmakers, producers, songwriters and live performers. It features 34 physical controls including 16 velocity-sensitive multi-colour launch pads that trigger clips and scenes in Ableton Live. Ableton Live is the premier software for electronic music makers and comes with a host of VSTs and Effects plugins for studio or live performance use. This bundle is only available for a limited time only.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Record automation into clips - Edit automation with curves. Session View automation lets you capture your performance or add movement to your loops. Use curves to make automation more musical.
- Live's unique Session View makes it easy to improvise with musical ideas - in Live 9, you can now record parameter changes directly into Session View for even more flexibility. Edit automation curves with the mouse to create smooth mix transitions or radical parameter changes in your clips.
- In one click, create new Session View scenes from your Arrangement tracks, or drag and copy individual clips from Arrangement to Session. The automation comes with them, making it easier than ever to move from improvising to arranging and back.
- Find sounds fast - With Live's new browser, spend less time finding sounds and more time making music. Live's new browser puts all of your instruments and effects, samples, Packs and VST/Audio Units plug-ins in one easy-to-navigate view. Drag and drop folders into the browser from anywhere on your computer - Search as you type, navigate from the keyboard and sort items by various categories.
- Play new sounds - Live's library includes new Instrument Racks and sounds to get you going fast. Live 9 Suite comes with more than 3000 production-ready sounds that give you the full range of vintage synthesizers, drum kits and one-shot samples, acoustic instruments and loops - all powered by Live's built-in synthesizers and effects so they can be tweaked and personalized. All sounds are organized for Live 9's new browser and work seamlessly with all common hardware controllers.
- Get your sound right - The new analog-modeled Glue Compressor and redesigned studio effects help you get a better sound in less time. Live's new Glue Compressor, developed in collaboration with Cytomic, is modeled on a classic 80s console bus compressor, both for its great sound and also to provide musical results with a simple set of controls. Live's studio effects - Compressor, Gate and EQ Eight - have been improved with new displays, enhanced controls and better sound, making it easier to see and hear your changes.
- Reclaim the music in your samples - Live 9's new tools for converting audio to MIDI give you unprecedented flexibility to extract musical ideas from your samples and build upon them. Convert your favorite drum break with the Drums-to-MIDI feature and reuse it with your own sounds. Speed up your remixing work by using Harmony-to-MIDI to get the notes and chords from the original audio stems. Or simply seed your creativity with inspiring, natural-feeling MIDI grabbed directly from the most exciting parts of your music collection.
- Or sing the music in your head - Sketch out ideas quickly by singing (or beatboxing) into Live and converting your recording to MIDI. Your voice is the new keyboard: sing, beatbox, tap a rhythm on your desk, or play any solo instrument to capture your musical ideas as they come. Then use the Melody- or Drums-to-MIDI feature to turn your recordings into MIDI clips that you can edit and reuse with any sound.
- Edit the details - Powerful MIDI note manipulation tools and an improved editing workflow help you create new musical ideas fast.
- Max for Live is now included in Suite - Expand and extend your musical possibilities with Max for Live. Max for Live, based on Cycling 74's Max 6, is now included with Live 9 Suite. Get access to all of the 900 devices built by the Max for Live community.
- Explore new Max for Live devices - Get 24 new instruments and effects with Max for Live - including a convolution reverb.
- Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Group tracks
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Time signature changes
- Multiple automation lanes
- Track Freeze
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
- Fully integrated instrument controller for Mac, PC & iPad
- InControl technology instantly maps the hardware to all major music software
- 16 velocity-sensitive multi-colour launch pads - trigger loops and play drums, also launch clips and scenes in Ableton Live
- Synth-styled keyboard with over 34 hardware controls
- Included Software
- Novation Launchkey app (for iPad)
- Novation Launchpad app (for iPad)
- Ableton Live Lite
- Novation V-Station soft-synth
- Novation Bass Station soft-synth
- Loopmasters sample pack