Aclam Windmiller Preamp Pedal
The Aclam Windmiller Preamp is an effect pedal that recreates the Grampian Reverberation Unit Type 636 Pete Townshend used as a saturation tool.
The result is a versatile pedal that can be used as an 'always on' preamp with a beautiful coloor, a booster for solo parts, or a tool to saturate and enhance the amp's natural overdrive.
- Based on the preamp of the Grampian Reverberation Unit Type 636 S/N: 1138
- Suitable for guitar, bass and keys
- Improved and quieter circuit including true bypass switching
- Hi. Cut and Lo. Cut tone shaping controls for maximum versatility
- Smart Track Fastening System
- Dimensions: 13.6 x 8.7 x 5.5 cm (5.4 x 3.4 x 2.2 in) with knobs
- Weight: 450 g (1 lbs)
- Bypass: Relay True bypass
- Power requirements: 9V DC Center Negative 100mA minimum
- Current draw: ≈38 mA
- Included: 1 x Anti-sliding rubber pad & 1 x Velcro pad
No upgrades available