Adam A7 (Pair)
Active Studio Monitors
The Adam A7 (Pair) matches the A.R.T. tweeter with a state of the art 6.5 inch woofer that introduces a new cone material combining high rigidity and high internal damping with low weight, resulting in an extremely accurate monitor with all the clarity, detail and spectacular imaging traditionally associated with the ADAM name.
The Adam Audio A7 is powered by two 50W RMS amps (one per driver). The front panel sports both a power switch and volume control. The rear panel houses controls for tweeter level and two shelving filters for high and low frequencies. The unit also features both balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) input connectors, allowing the A7 to be used in almost any audio application.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Affordable, extremely accurate monitor with clarity, detail and spectacular imaging, an ideal nearfield monitoring speaker for project studios and higher-end home studios
- 2-way active bass reflex speaker
- Woofer: 165mm (6,5 inch), Rohacell / Carbonfibre sandwich
- A.R.T. tweeter
- Frequency response: ( /- 3 dB): 46 Hz - 35 kHz
- Panel (rear-mounted): Input/HF gain, Hi/Lo EQ
- Power: 50W (sin), 80W (RMS)
- Inputs: Balanced XLR unbalanced RCA
- W x H x D: 180 x 330 x 280mm (7 x 13 x 11 inches)
- Weight: 8.1kg (17.8 lb.)