Adam A5X Active Studio Monitors with VibroPads Bundle
Adam A5X Studio Monitors, Vibropad Bundle by GAK
This Bundle Includes
2x A5X Studio Montiors
2x Vibro Pad Lites
2x Stagg 6m SAC6PS DL
The Adam A5X is an active studio monitor design for near-field monitoring. With a revolutionary X-ART tweeter, the Adam A5X active studio monitor really shows what tweeters can accomplish. Ideal for mixing tracks, the Adam A5X speaker has a frequency response of 50 Hz - 50 kHz giving a range large enough to hear those deep, rich low ends and clean, crisp highs.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 50 kHz
- THD 90dB/1m > 100 Hz: ?0.6 %
- 5.5 in Carbon fiber/Rohacell/Glass fiber Woofer
- Xart Tweeter
- Woofer Amp. power RMS / music: 50 W / 75 W
- Tweeter Amp. power RMS / music: 50 W / 75 W
- Weight: 14.6 lb (6,6 kg)
- Height x Width x Depth: 11" (280 mm) x 6.5" (170 mm) x 8.5" (220 mm)
- The ADAM A5X features a 5.5" Midwoofer reproducing the frequencies below 2.5kHz. The diaphragm is made from Carbon fiber/Rohacell/Glass fiber. This material with minimum weight and maximum rigidity prevents break up resonances, resulting in an outstanding dynamic behaviour and impeccable sound characteristics.
- A very handy and exclusive feature found in the ADAM A5X monitor is the Stereolink. This is accomplished by a pair of additional RCA connections that allow for a bypass of the second stereo channel to the other speaker.
- This new technology connects two A5X speakers in such a manner as to allow the user the option to control the overall stereo volume of the system from either speakers gain control. This makes the A5X a natural for "mixer-less" desktop applications where overall system volume needs to be adjusted easily.