Active Near Field Monitors
The Adam ARTIST 2 Way Active Near Field Monitor - single. Designed to deliver studio monitor performance in environments where conventional monitors would be too large, with custom folded-ribbon tweeter.
The Adam ARTIST is a small, unique active monitor that is dedicated to a maximum in acoustic performance for applications requiring an attractive monitor with a small footprint. It uses a brand new Adam A.R.T. tweeter for frequencies above 2.2 kHz, providing breathtaking authenticity in the reproduction of music and speech. The Adam Artist is an ideal desktop powered studio monitor solution for enthusiastic professional and hobbyist audio engineers and multimedia designers in search of no-compromise equipment in their A/V set up either at home or work. The Adam Artist active monitor is equally well suited for any post production room, home studio or mobile recording facility.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Designed to deliver studio monitor performance in environments where conventional monitors would be too large, with custom folded-ribbon tweeter
- 2-way active bass reflex speaker
- 155 mm (5 inch) foam sandwich cone
- A.R.T. folded-ribbon tweeter
- Freq.response: 52 Hz - 35 kHz.
- Controls: Volume, power (front) Hi/Lo EQ, input/HF level(rear)
- Power: 50 W (sin), 80 W (rms)
- Inputs: (XLR/1/4 inch jack), unbalanced RCA
- W x H x D: 190mm (7.5 inches) x 250mm (10 inches) x 218mm (8.5inches)
- Weight: 6 kg (13 lbs)