Adam Sub 10
To fill out the low end of a stereo or 5.1 surround system, the Adam Sub10 delivers stunning bass performance. The unit comes with both balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) connectors. It is possible to adjust the bandwidth of the woofer and the connected full-range speakers separately in order to allow the Adam Sub10 to be used with many different satellites. Variable fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley filters are used to make the crossovers as musical as possible. The phase of the incoming signal can be varied between 0-¦ and 180-¦ to allow for maximum flexibility in woofer placement.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 2-way active bass reflex speaker
- Woofer 260mm (10"), coated paper
- Freq.response (Â± 3dB) 25Hz - 150Hz, var.
- Panel (rear-mounted) Gain, filter adjustment
- Power 200W (sin), 300W (rms)
- Inputs Balanced XLR
- Unbalanced RCA
- W x H x D 300mm x 550mm x 400mm (11.8" x 21.6" x 15.7")
- Weight 21 kg (46 lb.)