The Sub24 is meant to reproduce LFE or other low frequency signals above 22Hz in medium sized or larger control rooms.
It is equipped with 2 long throw 12" drivers that are mounted at the opposite sides of the cabinet. Due to this alignment the forces applied to the cabinet are opposite to each other and consequently compensate themselves, so that the cabinet stays much quieter than with conventional arrays.
Distortion is drastically reduced that way, the clarity of the signal is improved especially at higher levels.
There are 2 downfiring bass reflex tubes that because of their size and construction successfully avoid ventilation noise.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- active bass reflex speaker
- Woofer 2x 310mm (12"), coated paper
- Freq.response (Â± 3 dB) 22Hz (-3dB) - var. 50"¦150Hz
- Panel Gain, filter adjustment
- Power 2x 200W (sin), 300W (rms)
- Inputs Balanced XLR
- W x H x D 360 x 600 x 900mm
- (14" x 24" x 35.4")
- Weight 48kg (101 lb.)
- Warranty 2 years