AER Domino 3 2x100W 2x8 Acoustic Combo
AER Domino 3 2x100W 2x8 Acoustic Combo Product Overview
An upgrade from the Domino 2, Domino 3 has four independent channels routed through a genuine speaker system. It boasts two twin cone speakers and high-performance power amps. The two independent effects processors (each with 16 presets) separately address the channels in pairs - 1-2 & 3-4.
Additionally, this acoustic amplifier comes with PC software for creating effects presets, compatible via USB. (Windows only).
- Four Identical Channels
- XLR / Jack Input Combination Sockets
- Phantom Power
- 3 Band EQ
- 2 x 100 watts Stereo Power Stage Driving
- Two 8" Twin Cone Speakers
- Two Independent 32 Bit Digital Effect Processors
- 16 Presets- One DSP For Ch 1& 2, One DSP For Ch 3& 4
- Effects May Be Modified And Saved Via Included PC Software (Windows)
- COMPLETE WITH SOFT COVER
No upgrades available
Personally I found this amp unsuitable for my requirements . The sound was too harsh for me , maybe ok for plectrum strumming an acoustic in a rock band , but I couldn't achieve a mellow softer sound when finger picking , which is what I want as a solo performer . Also there appeared to be no manual adjustment of each of the 2 effects other than the set 16 presets without connecting to a PC . However it is obviously a quality piece of equipment and very well made .