Aguilar APTL-AE TLC Compressor Silver Anniversary Edition Pedal
Aguilar APTL-AE TLC Compressor Pedal Silver Anniversary Edition
From the heart of New York City, Aguilar invites you to celebrate 25 years of inspired engineering with their limited run of Silver Anniversary pedals. Finished in Aguilar’s iconic silver and black color scheme, these pedals feature a serialized 25th Anniversary decal and special commemorative packaging. In this strictly limited run, 500 units of the Tone Hammer Preamp, 250 each of the Octamizer and TLC Compressor, and 100 of the AGRO, Chorusaurus, Filter Twin, Fuzzistor, and Grape Phaser pedals will be built.
The TLC Compressor® is designed to give musicians the ability to control their dynamics in a flexible and musical way, making it an invaluable musical tool for both recording and live use. Our proprietary Trans Linear Control (TLC) circuit enables us to achieve unprecedented levels of performance in a small package.
The TLC Compressor® features a four-knob layout to provide a full set of important features. Using a wide range of attack times and variable threshold and slope levels, you’ll be able to dial in just the right sound. Aguilar’s TLC Compressor® gives you a range of control usually found only in expensive studio compressors.
- Threshold control: variable from -30 to -10 dBu
- Slope control: variable from 2:1 to infinity
- Attack control: variable from 10ms to 100ms
- Level control: -infinity to -3dBu
- Low Distortion: (<0.2 %)
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Power: Nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Inputs: One 1/4″ jack
- Outputs: One 1/4″ jack
- Controls: Engage switch
- Warranty: Three year limited
- Optional: 9 volt power supply
- Silver and Black Color Scheme
- Serialized 25th Anniversary Decal
- Special Commemorative Packaging