Aguilar OBP-2 2-Band Bass Preamp (Stacked Pot)
The Aguilar OBP-2 2-Band Bass Preamp is a great way of improving your tone and giving yourself more control over your sound. The OBP-2 lets you boost and cut bass and treble frequencies, without ever getting too harsh or distorted- the legendary Aguilar sound. +/-18dB of boost and cut at 40Hz and +/- 16dB of treble boost and cut at 6.5 kHz gives you a large scope for tonal variation.
Available with separate treble and bass pots or a single stack treble/bass pot.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Bass control: plus/minus 18 dB @ 40 Hz.
- Treble control: plus/minus 16 dB @ 6.5 KHz.
- Input impedance: 1 meg ohm
- Output impedance: 100 ohm 9 or 18 volts operation. Additional 6dB with 18 volts.
- Distortion: .019 into 10k ohm load
- Noise: -95 dBm unweighted.
- Battery life: 324 hours
- Wire lead length: 6.50 inches
- Low noise discrete FET input stage, center detent 50 K linear pots,with a dual concentric pot available.
- Dimensions: 0.98"W x 0.98"L x 0.59"D