Aguilar APOC Octamizer Analog Octave Effects Pedal
A Gak Overview of the Aguilar Octamizer Analog Octave Effects Pedal:
The Aguilar Octamizer Analog Octave Effects Pedal features independent volume controls for both the Clean and Octave sounds, so dialing in the exact amount of each is a cinch. The two discrete signal paths also have their own tone controls that were specifically designed to enhance and expand their musical possibilities.The Clean Tone control uses a Full Spectrum Tilt EQ, allowing for the boosting of treble while cutting bass or boosting of bass while cutting treble. This unique circuit allows you to create a clean sound that creates an octave doubling effect or to blend the sounds together for a great thick, snarky synth tone.The Octamizer's Octave Filter control is a multi-pole low-pass Filter that lets you shape the octave sound from smooth and deep to edgy and aggressive.
Every bass player wants deep organic tone. Aguilar Octamizer Analog Octave Effects Pedal creates a wide range of musical sounds an octave below your original note - you will be "octamized"!
- Proprietary detector circuit for superior tracking
- Dual Filter Architecture
- Full Spectrum Tilt EQ for Clean sound
- Continuously variable multipole low-pass Filter for Octave sound
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Powered by one nine volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Inputs: One 1/4" jack
- Outputs: One 1/4" jack
- EQ:Full Spectrum Tilt EQ for Clean sound
- Controls: Engage switch