Aguilar TH700 Tone Hammer 700 Lightweight Bass Head
The Aquilar TH700 Tone Hammer 700 is a powerful, portable and flexible bass head featuring the classic Aguilar tone in a super lightweight package!
Giving the Tone Hammer 700 its flexible tone-shaping capabilities is Aguilar’s Tone Hammer preamp, the same preamp used in the Tone Hammer D.I./preamp pedal, which has become a favorite of bass players all over the world.
The 4.9 lb. (2.22 kg) Tone Hammer 700 delivers 700 continuous watts @ 4 or 2.67 ohms, 350 watts @ 8 ohms and features bass, treble and fully sweepable midrange controls. The Drive control utilizes Aguilar’s proprietary AGS circuit which adds subtle distortion and midrange punch to the sound.
The Tone Hammer 700 also features a series effects loop, XLR balanced output and two rear panel speakon outputs. Universal mains means that this amp is ready to travel anywhere in the world – just plug and play!
- Power Output: 700 watts @ 2.67 or 4 ohms, 350 watts @ 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- EQ Section:
- Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
- Mid Level: +/- 16 dB
- Mid Frequency: 180 Hz – 1 kHz
- Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar’s proprietary AGS (adaptive gain shaping) circuit
- Effects Loop: Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units.
- Inputs: One 1/4″ input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Tuner output
- Cooling: Two high-quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 12″ W x 9″ D x 3″ H
- Weight: 4.9 lbs (2.22 kg)
- Warranty: Three year limited
- Optional: Durable carrying bag
No upgrades available