Aguilar TH350 Tone Hammer 350 Lightweight Bass Head
A Gak Overview of the Tonehammer 350 Super Light Head:
The Aguilar Tone Hammer 350 delivers a new range of Super Light, portable yet extremely powerful bass amplifier heads. Aguila Tone Hammer 350 comes loaded with a number of new features and boasts big sound but leaves only a tiny footprint.
Tone Hammer 350 features 350 watts, a solid state preamp section with 4-band EQ and fully adjustable drive control, switchable high and low impedance jack input socket, high quality whisper fan with thermal speed control, an XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch and tuner output, housed in a tough metal casing round out the all new feature set on the Aguilar Tone Hammer 350 bass amplifier head.
- Power Output: 350 watts into 4 ohms, 175 watts into 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- EQ Section;
- Bass: /- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
- Mid Level: /- 16 dB
- Mid Frequency: 180 Hz - 1 kHz
- Treble: /- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar's proprietary AGS(adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
- Inputs: One 1/4" input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses, -10dB input pad
- Speaker Output: Neutrik Speakon
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Tuner output
- Cooling: High quality whisper fan with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 8.25" W x 7.5" D x 2.75" H
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Warranty: Three year limited
No upgrades available
Just been used at home so not had a chance to test fully
Fantastic quality, super light but excellent tonal sculpting possibilities, I know now why so many use Aguilar when reviewing Basses.