Aguilar APFT Filter Twin Dual Envelope Filter Pedal
A Gak Overview of the Aguilar Twin Dual Envelope Filter Effects Filter:
The Aguilar Twin Dual Envelope Filter Effects Filter uses two identical filters sweeping in opposite directions - one up in frequency, one down in frequency - to give classic 70's-inspired funk sounds or completely new and original filter tones. Two filters sweeping at the same time give you a more organic, vocal quality and allow you to get expressive new sounds that you can't get from other pedals.
The Aguilar Twin Dual Envelope Filter Effects Filter offers unique filter effects via an intuitive four-knob layout. The blend control allows you to adjust the mix between the filters. The threshold control determines how sensitive the unit is to different playing styles. The velocity controls determine the speed of each filter.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Separate velocity controls for the 'up' and 'down' filters
- Blend control adjusts mix between the filters
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Power: Nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Inputs: One 1/4" jack
- Outputs: One 1/4" jack
- Controls: Engage switch