Ahead Spinal Glide Ergokinetic Drum Throne (Red)
Need more info?
Call us on 01273 665 400
Introduces the new AHEAD Spinal Glide premium-quality drum thrones. The new line features five exclusive models, including over-sized round and motorcycle-style thrones with black velour seat-tops, black sparkle wraps and thick memory foam cushions as well as two versions of the advanced "Spinal G", split-seat, spring-balanced throne and a hybrid, split-seat, black with black sparkle, motorcycle-style model. All AHEAD thrones also come with a heavy-duty, tripod base that includes a double-locking, threaded height adjustment and sturdy seat connector plate.
While the standard AHEAD thrones will comfortably fit most drummers' needs and budgets, the Spinal G thrones have been developed for players who require the higher level of support and comfort an Ergokinetic throne provides. Ergokinetics is a term invented and trademarked by Doctor of Chiropractic and designer of the Spinal G throne, Richard Robertshaw.
This new science focuses on the integration of design and support of the human body in motion, whereas ergonomics studies the integration of design to support the human body at rest.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
Ahead Spinal G Features:
- 18" red saddle velour seat top
- Black sides
- Thick memory foam cushion
- 3 leg base
- Double-locking, threaded height adjustment
- Durable seat connector plate
- Allows the pelvis to move reciprocally in three dimensions
- Allows the tailbone (coccyx) to hang naturally versus being compressed against the seat
- Supports a more natural movement of the spine and shoulders while seated