Akai AFX DJ Controller Product Overview By GAK
The Akai AFX is a controller for both turntablists and modern electronic dance music artists. The AFX features a user friendly array of buttons, knobs and pads for advanced musical manipulation. The AFX's ten pad modes enable you to trigger samples, slice songs, set and launch hot cues and assemble loops on the fly from the 8 velocity sensitive, backlit pads. The Akai AFX touch activated FX knobs give you real creative power. Touch Mode allows the knobs to respond with a tap, a turn or both. The AFX also offers needle drop access to any point in the track for extremely efficient workflow.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- AFX is the first Official Serato Accessory to include exclusive controls for Serato's newly minted Serato Flip Expansion Pack. Serato Flip allows users to record their Cue Point and Censor actions, which can be saved and looped, ready to re-trigger and start in an instant. Serato Flip lets users create and save up to 6 "Flips" per track, ready for playback in the studio or club. Voucher codes for the Serato Flip Expansion Pack and the popular Back Pack FX Expansion Pack are included with every AFX.
- Expands audio command control of Serato DJ; FX, loops, cue points and more
- Serato Flip-capable - create custom edits, extend your music or re-imagine it altogether in the studio or club
- 4 decks of control over a single USB connection
- 9 touch-activated knobs for groundbreaking effects tweaking and EQ kills
- 8 velocity-sensitive, backlit pads with RGB feedback
- 10 pad modes for triggering hot cues, loops and slices
- Powered by a single USB connection