Akai AMX Control Surface
Akai AMX Mixing Control Surface Overview By GAK.
The Akai AMX is described as a plug and play mixing control surface with inputs for Serato NoiseMapGäó control signals. The Akai AMX gives you access to the full-version of Serato DJ software, and has a 24-bit, 96 kHz audio interface for sending the mix output to a speaker system with, professional studio-grade quality. The AMX has EQ, gain, two line faders, filter knobs and a mini innoFADERGäó crossfader. The Akai AMX is ideal as a central hub for a Serato DJ setup utilizing turntables or CD controllers with Serato NoiseMapGäó (DVS). In addition, AMX is the first interface to take advantage of Serato's newly announced DVS Expansion Pack. Each of the AMX's EQ and Filter knob is touch-activated for extreme creativity. Transport and library navigation controls complete the mouse-less experience that combines the power and flexibility of Serato DJ with the hands-on hardware experience DJs demand.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Mixing surface with 24-bit/96 kHz audio interface for Serato DJ
- Plug and play with Serato DJ (included) - no upgrade purchase required
- 2 sets of phono/line inputs for Serato DJ timecode signals such as DVS & HID (DVS Expansion Pack sold separately)
- 9 touch-activated knobs for cutting-edge EQ kills and Filter sweeps
- Pro-grade, adjustable mini innoFADER™ crossfader
- Powered by a single USB connection