Akai E2 Headrush Multi-Head Digital Delay and Looping Pedal Pre-Owned
Need more info?
Call us on 01273 665 400
Top quality delay / looper here. Extremely versatile delay unit with individual outputs for each (digital) tape head for extreme flexibility in 'tape delay' mode.
In near-mint condition, this is a fantastic bargain for a much sought-after pedal.
For more information get in touch with our Second Hand Dept. on 01273 665425 or email Roy (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Alex (email@example.com).
The Akai Headrush E2 pedal continues on from where the award-winning Akai Headrush E1 left off. The new Akai E2 Headrush delay pedal brings delay, tape echo simulations and a looping recorder in one convenient pedal.
User selectable delay options allow for maximum control of signal output and include several real-time timing and level adjustment selections as well as feedback level for repeats.
The Akai Headrush can also simulate a 4-head analog tape echo machine and it is possible to set the spacing between these 'virtual' heads to create complex multiple delays and repeats. You can also set the decay characteristics of these heads.
Furthermore, the outputs of each of these virtual heads appear on individual outputs for ultimate flexibility when used with an external mixing console.
The LOOPING RECORDER mode allows you to record and overdub layer after layer of sound in real-time making the Headrush an unbelievable live performance tool.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
Akai E2 Headrush Features:
- 16-bit Digital Delay
- Delay time from 0.5ms to an astonishing 23.8 seconds maximum
- Tape Echo mode with four individual outputs for each head
- Looping Recorder with overdub mode, Powerful tool for solo performances
- HEAD GAP adjusts the delay time between the heads
- HF DAMP simulates an analog delay sound
- FEEDBACK sets the feedback level for repeat times
- RATIO allows adjustment of wet and dry mix
- Real time delay control
- Sets delay time by tapping footswitch
Accessories you might be interested in