Akai EWI 4000s Electronic Wind Controller
Akai EWI 4000s Electronic Wind Controller Overview by GAK
The EWI4000S is a professional wind controller by Akai. For those of you that haven't seen or heard of a digital wind instrument before, it's a synth that generates sound by the musician blowing it in a similar way to how you would play any other traditional wind instrument. One benefit of the Akai EWI 4000S is that it can producer a number of different sounds and styles, unlike a traditional instrument. As well as having a number of sounds and also the capability to install more presets on to it, the EWI 4000S also has reverb, delay and chorus effects built in. This wind-powered synth features a direct MIDI in and out & built-in module making it one of the simplest electronic wind instrument yet.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- All-in-one design means no external module, the module is the controller!
- Built in virtual analog sound module sounds and feels like the original EWV2000
- Reverb, Delay & Chorus effects built in.
- MIDI in & out from controller.
- Visual editor software puts all the parameters of the synth on one page in front of you.
- Organizing, saving, editing and sharing patches is super easy and you don't have to overwrite anything in your module.
- Sustain functions allows you to hold a note and play over it or send full Sustenato over MIDI.
- On the fly Octave functions allows you to add a note an octave below the note you are playing.
- Assign a patch to a key note and switch to it on the fly!
- All of the great features of previous EWI's are intact.