Akai MAX 25
Akai MAX25 Overview by GAK
The Akai MAX25 is a stylish professional keyboard controller featuring 25 semi-weighted keys with aftertouch for complete musical expression and creativity. Akai's MAX25 comes with AkaiConnect automatic-mapping software, so you'll be up and running in your favourite DAW and VSTs in seconds. The MAX25 is the ideal piece of kit for producing in the studio yet will also be great for live performances when run through a DAW such as Ableton.
See below for full features and additional overview.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 25 semi-weighted keys with aftertouch, 4 LED touch faders
- Included AkaiConnect software automatically maps to VSTs
- 8 MPC pads, MPC Note Repeat, and MPC Swing
- 4 pad banks, 4 fader banks: 64 assignable pads, faders, and buttons
- Step sequencer and expanded arpeggiator
- CV & Gate outputs (1V/Oct), Mackie Control® and HUI® modes
- MAX25 places revolutionary control at your fingertips. From its 25 keys and 8 real MPC pads, to its groundbreaking LED touch faders and built-in step sequencer, MAX25 combines cutting-edge Akai Pro technology with classic capability to give you an unprecedented music-making experience.
- The Max 25 has 25 semi weighted keys with after touch to give you that real professional feel when performing, ideal for both players and programmers. With the included Akai Connect software, your Max25 will automatically map to vst's giving you ultimate control within your computer. Authentic MPC style pads, note repeat feature from the legendary mpc series and the groundbreaking mpc swing which has become industry standard for beatmakers in all genres of music.
- The control capabilities on the keyboard make the Max25 an essential tool for music makers, 4 pad banks, 4 fader banks, with 64 assignable pads, faders and buttons. The step sequencer lets you get beat making straightaway and is complimented with a comprehensive arpegiator for creativity and inspiration. The keyboard has control voltage outputs and gate outputs, mackie control and HUI modes. This truly is a powerhouse of a controller.