Akai MPC2500SE (Limited Edition)
The Akai MPC2500SE Special Edition is a Limited Edition White MPC2500 with 128mb Memory (EXM-128), CDM-25 CD/DVD, Loopmaster Sample CD.
The Akai Professional MPC2500 SE Special Edition Music Production Center combines a 64-Track MIDI Sequencer with a 32-voice 16bit Stereo Digital Sampler. The MPC is a rock solid sequencing and drum programming machine with 16 velocity and pressure sensitive rubber pads. The unit allows you to sample more efficiently. This composition center is contained in one extremely powerful desktop unit.
Designed for professional audio production, the MPC2500SE's intuitive and ergonomic interface makes it the ultimate user friendly composition studio.
Two internal effects processors can be used simultaneously. This includes a wide range of effects algorithms, such as reverb, delay, bit grunger, chorus, phasers, flying pan, 4-band EQ, compressor, and a phase shifter.
Real-time control is provided by two note variation sliders and two Q-Link knobs. Q-link knobs can be separately assigned to allow flexible, real-time performance control of a wide variety of selectable parameters. These parameters include level, pan, filter cut-off and resonance, and tuning.
Each assignable Q-Link knob can generate MIDI data so that parameter information can be recorded and played back from within a sequence.
Following the highly acclaimed MPC60 and MPC3000, 2 MIDI inputs and 4 MIDI outputs come standard enabling 64 external MIDI channel operation. In addition, the MPC2500SE can individually control its onboard sampler up to 64 Parts, allowing users to assign a different program on each track.
A large LCD screen allows a clear view of sequence data displaying features such as a drum machine 'grid'. Continuous MIDI data can be shown as well as edited graphically.
The MPC2500SE comes with 128MB of onboard memory with the included EXM128 memory card.
The MPC2500SE has the capability of an optional internal Hard Disk and CD-RW drives.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Large graphic LCD display based on the friendly user interface of the MPC series MPC's iconic "feel" and "groove"
- Velocity and pressure sensitive pads allow for expressive programming, with more pad banks
- New Features such as Chopshop, Patched Phrase, Grid Edit, Effect and LFO sync, Mixer
- Automation, and Input Thru Expanded Linear/Pattern-based 100,000 notes, 64-track sequencer and 64 external MIDI channels
- 32-voice, 16bit drum sampler equipped with 128 RAM
- Two MIDI inputs and four MIDI outputs
- Built-in USB Slave port for connection to a Windows or Mac OS computer
- Built-in 10 analog outputs
- 2 1/4" stereo analog inputs and outputs with 16bit/44.1kHz sampling
- Master/Slave synchronization capabilities: MIDI clock
- 2 Assignable Footswitch inputs
- Optional user installable Internal hard drive to store custom sound libraries and sequences
- Optional user installable CD-RW/DVD drive