Akai MPD18 Compact USB Pad Controller With 16 Velocity Sensitive Pads
Akai MPD18 Compact USB Pad Controller Overview by GAK
The Akai MPD18 is a USB powered MIDI controller with a sleek and compact design. Featuring 16 velocity sensitive pads, the Akai MPD18 controller is the ideal MIDI instrument for both producing in the studio and also performing live. Simply map samples to each pad and you know have the freedom of triggering loops, samples and virtually any sound using this device. The MPD18 from Akai is also great for DJ's when preparing "Hot-cues".
See below for full details and additional overview.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- MIDI controller for production and performance
- MPC pads: bank of 16, velocity and pressure sensitive
- Three pad banks for a total of 48 sounds accessible from pads
- Q-Link assignable fader control
- MPC Note Repeat
- MIDI-over-USB or MIDI operation
- MPC 16-Level and Full Level
- 16 configurable presets
- USB powered, requires no AC adapter
- Includes: USB cable, Software CD
- The Akai MPD18 Compact USB Pad Controller is the easiest way to add genuine MPC pads to your studio. This MIDI-over-USB pad controller is great for DJs, programmers, producers, and other musicians. The Akai MPD18 is an expressive and intuitive instrument for the studio and stage.
- The Akai MPD18 Compact USB Pad Controller features 16 velocity and pressure-sensitive MPC pads, an Akai Pro exclusive. The MPD18 also borrows the MPC series' assignable Q-Link controllers, enabling you to control nearly any parameters in your software in real time. You get an assignable Q-Link fader for natural, hands-on control of your most-used parameters, and MPC Note Repeat enables you to quickly input patterns such as hi-hat parts or drum rolls. The MPD18 also has 16 configurable presets so you can program it for the way you work with different hardware and software.
- The Akai MPD 18 Controller allows you to send MIDI information over its plug-and-play USB interface so you can use it with your Mac or PC without installing any drivers. The USB connection even powers the MPD18 so the included USB cable is all you need for portable production.