Akai Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine
Akai Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine Overview by GAK
The Akai Rhythm Wolf is an authentic analogue drum machine featuring a 32-step standalone sequencer and six custom-calibrated MPC-style pads.
The ideal instrument for extensive programming and finger drumming, the Akai Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine can be used to create a whole arrangement thanks to it's professional features and legendary analog drum sounds including kick, snare, open & closed hi-hat, and metallic percussion plus a great sounding synth-bass module for all your deep basses and filtered leads.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The Akai Rhythm Wolf is an authentic analog instrument that puts together the coveted sounds of early electronic and hip-hop music with genuine Akai Pro workflow and functionality. The Akai Rhythm Wolf is inspired by the classic analog beat machines and synthesizers of the past, Akai Rhythm Wolf enables today's musicians to harness iconic analog sounds for music production and performance. The drum machine consists of five highly-tweakable drum sounds and includes a kick, snare, open & closed hi-hat, and metallic percussion. The Rhythm Wolf's onboard controls allow users to customize the tuning, amplitude envelopes, and volume of each drum voice separately for precise real-time adjustment. The bass synthesizer features a selectable oscillator (sawtooth or square wave), classic filter design, a filter envelope with variable decay, and is capable of creating powerful bass sounds and squelchy leads.
- Outfitted with six genuine MPC pads and a built-in 32-step sequencer, the Rhythm Wolf provides an ultra-responsive interface with a classic drum machine layout. Drum patterns can be fine-tuned using the
- Rhythm Wolf features USB-MIDI, MIDI In/Out, a gate trigger, and integrates seamlessly with modern and vintage equipment.
- 5-voice analog drum machine and synth-authentic analog design that references classic rhythm machines and synthesizers
- Legendary analog drum sounds-kick, snare, open & closed hi-hat, and metallic percussion
- Synth-bass module-selectable square or sawtooth wave with classic filter design for warm, deep basses and squelchy leads.
- Onboard 32-step sequencer-classic drum machine workflow for quickly laying down grooves and melodies
- Swing function, Pattern Select, and Tempo Control knob. A custom distortion signal path, activated by the "Howl" knob, adds grit and character for additional tone shaping.
- Two audio outputs enable producers and performers to mix percussion sounds and bass independently.