Akai RPM3 Production Monitors with USB Audio Interface
Akai RPM3 Production Monitors with USB Audio Interface Overview by GAK
Akai RPM3 are professional production monitor speakers with an in-built USB audio interface which enables users to simultaneously play audio from and record audio to a computer through the included USB cable. The Akai RPM3 Monitors are both compact and lightweight making them very easy to be placed in a carrying case and transported from A to B.
See below for full features and additional overview.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- USB monitors and audio interface
- 2x2 USB audio interface allows simultaneous recording and monitoring of computer audio
- Magnetically shielded to prevent interference when placed close to computer monitors
- Record and monitor audio using either 1/8", 1/4" TRS or RCA stereo inputs
- Lightweight, portable size perfect for desks, project studios and mobile-recording rigs
- Volume control, power-switch and 1/8" headphone jack located on front panel for quick access
- RPM3 monitors provide full-range frequency response to ensure audio reproduction that is pure, yet compact. The lightweight and portable design means the RPM3 system can be easily placed in a carrying case and taken on the road, allowing for reference monitoring anywhere.
- Combining compact monitoring with a USB audio interface, RPM3 monitors enable you to simultaneously play audio from and record audio to a computer through the included USB cable. No special drivers are required. RPM3 monitors can easily record professional-quality audio directly from a mixer, keyboard, microphone preamplifier, guitar effects processor or other audio component. RPM3 monitors have also been magnetically shielded to prevent interference when placed close to computer monitors or magnetic media.
- The RPM3 monitors provide a host of options to accommodate audio recording directly into a computer including a stereo â…›" jack, a pair of balanced ¼" TRS inputs and stereo RCA inputs. Volume control, power-switch and â…›" headphone jack are also located on the front panel for quick access and easy adjustment.
- If you need quality monitors and audio recording that won't dominate your desktop, grab a pair of RPM3 monitors and start recording.