Akai RPM500 (Single)
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Akai RPM500 Overview by GAK
The Akai RPM500 is a professional and stylish monitor speaker, ideal for studios of all sizes. The Akai RPM500 features a 50-Watt 5 -+-inch (133.3mm) woofer with a 1 -+-inch (38.1mm) voice coil and high-damping rubber surround creating a pure and accurate frequency response from 50Hz to 30kHz (+/- 3dB). This is a great reference monitor for both Producers and DJs in the studio.
See below for full features and additional overview.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Pure and accurate frequency response from 50Hz to 30kHz ( /- 3dB)
- 90-Watt distributed Class A/B amplification provides ultra-efficient power with minimal distortion
- 50-Watt 5 ¼-inch (133.3mm) woofer with 1 Â½-inch (38.1mm) voice coil and high-damping rubber surround
- 40-Watt silk-dome tweeter with 1 ¼-inch (31.7mm) voice coil
- Proximity Control for low-end tailoring
- HF Trim, MF Boost, and LF Cutoff controls allow you to mix in any environment
- Included monitor isolation pad dramatically decreases structure-borne resonances
- Integrated radio frequency protection plus magnetic shielding preserves signal purity
- Recessed amp mounting, external heat sink, and 14-gauge wiring to transducers
- On/off transient protection and external mains fuse
- Output current limiter, over-temperature limiter, and subsonic filter
- Flared rear-firing bass port delivers low-frequency depth and definition
- XLR, balanced ¼-inch TRS, and RCA inputs
- RPM500 Monitor
- Monitor Isolation Pad
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Engineered for meticulous reproduction of even the most complex modern music, Akai Professional's RPM500 studio monitors easily handle layer after layer of sound, providing critical detail and the tools needed to mix with confidence. Dedicated proximity and EQ-tailoring controls give you the ability to fine-tune the speaker in diverse mixing environments. Each cabinet is painstakingly reinforced to minimize flex, combating unwanted coloration while blocking anomalies and sound artifacts from polluting your mix. The fast Kevlar® cone provides lucid low-end agility, reproducing intricate bass patterns with ease. It's authoritative sound for the craft of music production, only from Akai Professional.
- Dimensions (each): 12.5" x 10.1" x 8"
- Weight (each): 17.2 lbs
- Power configuration: Bi-amplified
- LF Driver size: 5.25 inch (133.3mm)
- HF Driver size: 1.25 inch (38.1)
- LF Driver amp: 50-Watt
- HF Driver amp: 40-Watt
- Input: XLR, balanced 1/4 inch (6.3mm), RCA
- Enclosure type: Ported
- Frequency range: 50 Hz to 30 kHz