Akai RPM8 Studio Monitors (Pair)
The Akai RPM8 Studio Monitors are two-way, active, bi-amplified, nearfield loudspeakers, designed for producers, recording engineers, DJs and other musicians.
The Akai RPM 8 Studio Monitors have an eight-inch kevlar low-frequency drivers that give an 80 Watt RMS output for full bass all the way down to 39 Hz. Also a one-inch silk-dome tweeter with 40W RMS of continuous amplification, mounted on a custom, functionally optimized waveguide for excellent control of directivity and reduction of unwanted early reflections.
The Akai RPM8 cabinet is made from industry standard MDF for low resonance, and is dually ported on the front baffle for bass extension in any setting. The bi-amplification, ported cabinet design and overall acoustical efficiency combine to produce a speaker that can deliver up to powerful 113 dB SPL and with accurate frequency response from 39 Hz to 20 kHz.
The Akai RPM8s' bi-colour LED clip indicator, which assists them in avoiding damage to their system. Engineers can connect their professional studio systems to the RPM8s' combination XLR-balanced 1/4" TRS inputs for compatibility with a wide variety of source equipment.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Specifically intended for use with AKAI MPC music production workstations and production controllers.
- Two-way, Nearfield
- Active, Bi-amplified
- 8" woven-kevlar low-frequency drivers with 80W RMS Output
- 1" silk-dome tweeter with 40W RMS Output
- constructed of industry-standard MDF for low resonance
- dually ported on the front baffle for bass extension
- monitors contain active, fourth-order crossovers for outstanding separation and optimal power management
- Delivers up to 113 dB SPL
- Accurate frequency response from 39 Hz to 20 kHz
- Bi-colour LED clip indicator
- XLR-balanced 1/4" TRS inputs