AKG C391 B Blue Line Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The AKG Blue Line Series consists of a family of directional prepolarized condenser capsules and microphone configurations that are all compatible with a single powering/output assembly. Because of the general popularity of the cardioid pattern, the CK 91 cardioid capsule and SE 300 B powering/output assembly are sold as a single unit, the AKG Model C 391 B microphone.
The remaining Blue Line capsules offer the following patterns: CK 92 (omnidirectional), CK 93 (hypercardioid), CK 94 (bidirectional), and CK 98 (shotgun capsule, high directivity). Two additional configurations are available: CK 97-O (omnidirectional lavalier), CK 97-C (cardioid lavalier). The Blue Line Series is suitable for studio, live sound, and a variety of speech reinforcement applications, where the facility for switching capsules is a major advantage. The positive bayonet design allows these changes to be made quickly.
The Blue Line microphones exhibit accurate axial response and uniform pattern control. Self noise and maximum operating levels are exemplary, creating a very wide usable dynamic range for the most demanding operations. The SE 300 B powering/ output assembly provides for 10 dB of attenuation for operation at high sound pressure levels, as well as a 12 dB/octave low cut below 75 Hz for close usage. A complete line of optional accessories is available including an extension cable for operating the microphone capsule up to 10 ft. (3 meters) from the powering/output module.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Multiple directional capsules and configurations available on a standard powering/output module
- Positive-action Modulock™ bayonet capsule mounting system
- Capsule designs employ gold sputtered diaphragms
- High sensitivity
- High acoustic level capability
- Transducer Principle: prepolarized condenser capsule
- Frequency Range: 20-20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity at 1,000 Hz: 10 mV/Pa (-40 dBV)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17 dB-A
- SPL for 1% THD: 132 dB
- S/N Ratio (A-weighted): 77 dB
- Electr. Impedance: < 200 ohms
- Load Impedance: > 1,000 ohms
- Power Requirement: 9 to 52 Vdc phantom powering for SE300B
- Connector: All models XLR male output when connected to SE300B
- Finish: dark gray matte finish
- Size: 0.7 x 5.8 in. (19 x 47 mm)
- Net/Shipping Weight: 4.2 oz. (120 g)/16.6 oz. (470 g )
- Accessories Included: SA 40 Stand adapter, W 90 Foam windscreen
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.