AKG C411 PP Ultra-light Acoustic Vibration Pickup, Standard XLR
The AKG C411 L Acoustic Pick-up Miniature Microphone. An Ultra-light vibration pickup condenser transducer for instruments.
The AKG C411 L is an ultra-light (18 g) condenser pickup is ideal for acoustic guitar, mandolin, violin, and most other stringed instruments. The C 411 will give a clear and uncolored sound without changing the balance of the instrument.
Attaching the C 411 on or near the bridge or anywhere else on the instrument is easy with the included non-marring, reusable, solventfree adhesive compound. This version is the C 411 PP Ultra-light vibration pickup with a standard XLR connector for phantom powering.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Rugged vibration pickup for instrument miking on stage
- Frequency response tailored to acoustic guitar, banjo, zither, and bowed string instrument miking
- Adhesive compound for mounting the pickup directly on the instrument and a microphone bag included with this microphone
- Polar pattern: Figure-eight (vibration pickup)
- Frequency range: 10 to 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 1 mV/msec-2 (vibration pickup)
- Max. SPL: 100 dB (for 1% THD)
- Impedance: 200 ohms unbalanced
- Recommended load impedance: >=1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power
- Current consumption: Approx. 2.2 mA
- Connector C 411 L: 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable C 411 L: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- Dimensions: 27 x 14 x 9.5 mm / 1.1 x 0.5 x 0.3 in.
- Net weight: C 411 L: 18 g / 0.7 oz.
Excellent service, super fast delivery - no fuss next day delivery at no extra cost and item packaged well. Friendly customer service I am so pleased with my product too- no feedback, and a budget item. Thank you so much I will recommend GAK.co.uk to all my friends and family!