AKG C414 XLS Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
AKG C 414 XLS Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Overview by GAK
AKG are known for designing professional, clear and robust microphones and the AKG C 414 XLS is no different! The C 414 XLS is a large diaphragm condenser microphone ideal for recording vocals and acoustic instruments thanks to its nine selectable pickup patterns and it's impressive dynamic range of 152 dB.
See below for full features and additional overview
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Nine selectable pickup patterns enable to choose the perfect setting for every application
- Lock Mode: all controls can be disabled easily for trouble-free use
- Peak Hold LED even detects shortest overload peaks
- Incredible Dynamic Range of 152 dB
- Three switchable different bass cut filters and three pre-attenuation levels
- Leading-edge technology and state-of-the-art components ensure shortest signal path and extra protection against moisture
- Designed, engineered and built in Vienna, Austria
- The AKG C 414 XLS offers nine pickup patterns which enable you to choose the perfect setting for every application.
- The AKG C 414 XLS maintains the sonic character of the legendary C 414 B-ULS, the longest-lived C 414 model, combining proven reference quality, leading-edge technology and state-of-the-art components.
- For live-sound applications and permanent installations all controls of the AKG C 414 XLS can be disabled easily for trouble-free use. A Peak Hold LED displays even shortest overload peaks.
- Engineered for highest linearity and neutral sound, it is the most universal and versatile large diaphragm microphone for decades. Widely used for accurate, beautifully detailed pickup of any acoustic instrument the The AKG C 414 XLS maintains the sonic character of the legendary C 414 B-ULS, the longest-lived C 414 model.
- The C 414 comes complete with carrying case, pop filter, windscreen, and spider-type shock mount.
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure eight and 4 intermediate settings
- Frequency range: 20 to 20, 000 Hz
- Signal/noise ratio: 88 dB
- Preattenuation pad: 0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB, -18 dB, switchable
- Bass cut filter slope: 12 dB/octave at 40 Hz and 80 Hz; 6 dB/octave at 160 Hz
- Impedance = 2,200 ohms
- Dimensions: 50 x 38 x 160 mm (2.0 x 1.5 x 6.3 in.)
- Net weight: 300 g (10.6 oz.)
No upgrades available
If you've tried slightly cheaper mics and not got the sound you want ditch all of your 'B' list scrap metal and buy this mic, or it's slightly more expensive relation.My vocals are what I want them to be now-at last! Delighted to say the least. I've used it on multiple vocals on a project this week and it's the best i've used by far.100% recommended!