AKG C 417 L Lavalier Microphone
Affordable professional miniature condenser microphone. Its broadband, flat audio reproduction in an omnidirectional format is ideal for all types of broadcast and theatrical applications.
The sound is extremely open and natural, making it ideal for wireless or hardwire multi-mic situations. An attachment clip, tiepin, and windscreen are supplied with each C 417.
C 417 L: Omni-directional Lavalier microphone can be used as a traditional wired microphone (via B 29 L), or can be used with wireless systems using "mini XLR" connectors. See related items
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Extremely light, inconspicuous lavalier microphone
- Excellent audio quality across the full bandwith
- Accessories (included): H 40/1, H 41, Microphone bag, W 407
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 10 mV/Pa (-40 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 118/126 dB (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 34 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 60 dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: C 417L needs battery powering from B 29 L or AKG bodypack transmitters
- Current consumption approx. : 2.2 mA
- Connector: C 417 L: 3-pin mini XLR, C 417 PP: 3-pin XLR
- Cable: C 417 L: 1.5 m (5 ft.), C 417 PP: 3 m (10 ft.)
- Dimensions: 7.5 dia. x 15 mm / 0.3 x 0.6 in.
- Net weight: C 417 L: 8 g / 0.3 oz., C 417 PP: 68 g / 2.4 oz.