AKG C430 Overhead Condenser Microphone
Specifically designed for cymbal and overhead miking, the frequency response of the C 430 ensures a uniquely crisp sound. With its extremely compact external dimensions, this microphone will keep a low profile in any application without compromising audio quality.
The major benefits of the C 430 include:
-Easy to use with any mixer, with no need to use the EQ
-Trouble-free use on open-air stages
-Mounts securely on all commercial microphone stands.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Fantastic high pitch percussion and drum mics
- Phantom / Battery power
- AKG build quality
- Comes supplied with C430 mic clip, c430 windscreen and AKG mic bag
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa (-43 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 126/130 dB (k=1 %/3 %)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4) 33 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio: (A-weighted) 61 dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power
- Powering: approx. 2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Net weight 23 g / 1.1 oz.